Key Features of the First Strike FS1 Satellite Finder Meter
- Boots up in less than 2 seconds
- Exclusive "FAST SWEEP" technology
- Bullet Proof Software
- Starting with the 'L' series there are 3 digits in the A. azimuth allowing it to calculate azimuth world wide
- Preset Global Satellite Data Bank
- User Defined Satellite Data Bank
- "ON THE FLY" data entry
- Wide, Clear, Easy to Read LCD
- All Parameters show on one screen
- Easy to Learn
- Easy Operation
- Keypad Editing
- Switchable Back Light
- Internal Power Supply
- Can be powered from the satellite receiver
- Universal Charger, 120vac 60Hz / 220vac 50 Hz
- 12vdc Car Charger
- True USB interface
- Replaceable "F-81" connectors
- "Ruff Neck" protective jacket
- Cost Effective
See the difference in the copy meters.
Remember to Register your new meter.
Registered users can request our SatList. We provide a worldwide list of satellites to our registered users upon request.
See the FS1 Data Sheet.
See Tony Dunnetts report on FS1.
Tony Dunnett is a world famous satellite guru from New Zealand.
Accessories included in your meter
|AC adapter||1 pc|
|Car charger||1 pc|
|RF connector||2 pcs|
|USB cable||1 pc|
|User manual||1 pc|
|Li-ion battery||1 pc|